What is provided in the cabins?
- Hi-speed wireless internet service
- Satellite TV with remote control
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker & filters
- Charcoal grill
- Cast iron frying pan
- Cutting board
- Fireplaces in most
- Full-size refrigerator and stove/oven
- Dining plates, bowls, coffee cups, drinking glasses, silverware
- Cooking pots/pans, assorted spatulas, mixing bowls, knives, and spoons
- Kitchen towels and washcloths
- Toilet paper
- Individual-sized bath soap
- Kitchen and bathroom garbage bags
- Bathroom towels and washcloths
- Bed linens and pillows
- Bagged ice available for purchase at the lodge
What should I bring for the cabin?
Common items our guests forget are:
- Plastic storage bags for fish
- Fillet knife
- Paper towels
- Insect repellant
- Storage containers for leftovers
- Oil for frying fish
Do you have camper or tent sites?
No. We provide cabin lodging only.
Important Reminders to our Guests
- Please drive only on the roads and park in designated areas only. Do not drive up to your door to unload as it could cause serious damage to our underground pipes and drainage systems.
- Please wash and put away your dishes before checking out.
- Please do not use white towels to wash off sunblock or sunscreen because they will stain.
- Please do not remove towels from the cabins. If you need rags to wipe down your boat seats, etc. just ask and we'll be happy to give you some.
- If you are dining in another cabin and take dishes out of your cabin, please make sure they are brought back.
- There are cardboard cartons under the sinks to be used for disposing of used frying oil. Please ask if you don't have one in your cabin.
- We want you to enjoy yourself as much as possible. Please ask if there is anything we can do to help make your stay more comfortable.
Reservations and Deposits
Our policy is intended to be fair to our guests and yet prevent the loss of income to our business. We must depend on advanced reservations. Once we reserve a cabin for you, we remove it from the market, turning down all other requests. In return, you will be expected to pay for all nights that you reserve, whether or not you stay the entire time.
Your reservation is not guaranteed until your deposit has been received. Prepaid deposits of $100 per person are required for all reservations. Those who are unable to come and fail to notify us will forfeit their deposits. Deposits are NOT REFUNDABLE but are transferable with 90 days notice of cancellation prior to reservation date.
We accept cash, checks, travelers’ checks, and credit cards with a 3% transaction handling fee. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Please make your reservations as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Angle Outpost Pet Policy
With advance notice, dogs are welcome at Angle Outpost Resort. We must charge a $15/day housekeeping surcharge to cover the extra time required to prepare the cabin for our next guests. Dogs must be kept off the furniture if indoors and on a leash when outside. Guests are responsible for cleaning up their pets' waste. Fines will be assessed for those who do not comply. Dogs are welcome under constant owner supervision on winter guided fishing trips. Our winter guides reserve the right to prohibit any pet from fishing trips. Dogs are not allowed on summer guided fishing trips, unless special arrangements are made with the guide.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all buildings and cabins at the resort. Those in non-compliance are responsible for a $100/day housekeeping surcharge.