Angle Outpost GPS Coordinates
- N 49° (20.750)
- W 095° (00.350)
If you will be entering Canada through the Warroad border crossing (coming from the east), click here. Warroad Border Hours: open 24 hours
If you will be entering Canada through the Roseau border crossing (coming from the west), click here. Roseau Border Hours: 8:00 AM - Midnight
You must cross the border into Canada and then back into the U.S. when driving up to Angle Outpost.
- Each traveler is required to have a passport.
- Children who are traveling without one or either of their parents must have a permission document signed by the absent parent(s).
- Criminal or felony convictions could cause you to be denied entrance into Canada. If you have had a DUI or DWI conviction within 10 years of your travel date, you may be denied entry into Canada. Please contact a Canadian Consulate for information on the entry application process and fees. The application process could take up to six weeks, so plan accordingly.
- For travelers passing through Canada to the Angle, there is no limit on the amount of alcohol or tobacco they possess, as long as they declare it properly.
- You will not be allowed to cross the border with handguns, pepper spray, radar detecting devices, firewood, or live bait.
- If you are a frequent guest at Angle Outpost Resort, consider applying for a Remote Area Border Crossing permit. Click here for information.Click here to download a permit application.
- For more information, check out the Lake of the Woods Tourism's NW Angle page